Online Car Auctions
Welcome to St Austell Bay Motor Auctions online bidding. If you wish to bid on a vehicle online please make sure you are aware of the following before bidding.
- To register for an online bidding account there will be a one off payment of £25 plus vat. Once paid you will be able to view and bid on all online auctions.
- A deposit of £500 is payable once a vehicle has been won. If the vehicle is less than this value then it requires to be paid for in full.
- The balance must be paid within 24 hours. Payments for the balance can be paid by BACs or cash.
- Viewing of the vehicles is welcomed and recommended before bidding if possible.
- Once a vehicle is won you are entering in to a contract with St Austell Bay Motor Auctions.
- All vehicles are sold as seen.
If you wish to call the office for further details on any of the vehicles listed then you can do so on 01726 816996 or email email@example.com.
Mandatory Buyer Protection Fee
The following fees will be payable on collection of the vehicle dependent on the vehicle final auction price.
|Final Auction Value||Buyers Fee Payable on Collection|
|Up to £499||£75.00|
|£500 – £599||£90.00|
|£600 – £799||£110.00|
|£800 – £999||£135.00|
|£1000 – £1199||£150.00|
|£1200 – £1399||£160.00|
|£1400 – £1599||£170.00|
|£1600 – £1799||£190.00|
|£1800 – £1999||£210.00|
|£2000 – £2299||£235.00|
|£2300 – £2499||£265.00|
|£2500 – £2999||£280.00|
|£3000 – £3299||£340.00|
|£3300 – £3499||£375.00|
|£3500 – £3999||£400.00|
|£4000 – £4499||£450.00|
|£4500 – £4999||£500.00|
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Fair and Professional.
Having bought a few cars from there now, the guys are very fair and professional with what they do. Highly recommended as the local car auction house.